- Games are composed of three 15 minute run-time periods
- Hard balls are used for Bantam and Midget
- If a game’s score is within 2 goals in the third period, the clock is stopped at every whistle in the last three minutes
- If a game’s score is 3 goals or more in the third period, the clock is running time; should the difference return to a 2 goal or less difference, it will revert to the stop time rule
- In the regular season, there are no time-outs available to any team
- Teams will have one time-out per game in the playoffs
- Novice and atom minor penalties are two minutes, running time. Peewee, Bantam and Midget minor penalties are three minutes, running time.
- In the final 3 minutes in a game with a two or less goal range, penalties are 2 minute stop time
- Any player who receives three infractions in any match will be ejected
- Any double-minor penalty assessed will count as one penalty towards the ejection instead of two penalties
- When a player contacts the ball with their stick above their shoulders, the face-off will be brought to the face-off circle in the offending team’s zone without penalizing the player.
- Any player who receives a misconduct penalty in the third period when there is less than 10 minutes remaining will be suspended for the subsequent game
- Any player ejected from a match for a reason deemed by the referee to be dangerous or detrimental to the game will be suspended pending a review by the board of directors
Playoff Ties Round Robin Tiebreakers
- Most wins
- Head-to-head results
- Goals for minus Goals against
- Goals for
- Fewest penalty minutes
Semi-Final & Championship Ties
- One 5 minute stop time period of Over-Time.
followed by if required
- One regulation shoot-out, 5 shooters per team. (Note: All players must shoot once before any player may repeat)
- If still tied, shooters go 1v1.